BOARD OF WATER AND SEWER COMMISSIONERS OF THE CITY OF MOBILE (BOARD) MOBILE AREA WATER AND SEWER SYSTEM (MAWSS)
- Proposed Changes to P&P Handbook Section 2.2, 7.2 and 7.8 (RAW WATER)
- 2020 Public Hearing
- 2020 Proposed Fee Schedule
- 2020 Proposed One Page Budget
- Section 2.2 Classes of Water/Wasterwater Service and Section 2.10 Commercial Water Only Service.
- MAWSS Holding Public Meeting on Proposed Loan Application
- MAWSS Holding Public Meeting on Supplemental Loan Application
- MAWSS Holding Public Meeting on Loan Application
- 2019 Budget
- Subcontracting Plan
MAWSS Holding Public Meeting on Proposed Loan Application and Supplemental Loan Application
Mobile Area Water and Sewer System (MAWSS) will hold a public meeting on March 18, 2020, at 5:00 p.m., at MAWSS Park Forest Plaza, 4725 Moffett Rd., to answer questions and review project descriptions for a potential supplemental loan application to the existing 2019 Master Plan (Years 2019-2023) Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) and the loan application for the 2020 Master Plan (Years 2019-2023) Drinking Water Revolving Fund (DWSRF). The proposed CWSRF supplemental loan would be used for various improvements to the MAWSS wastewater collection and treatment systems. While the DWSRF loan would be used for various improvements to the MAWSS water distribution and treatment systems. A summary of the projects proposed to be included in both applications, along with the related Environmental Information Documents, will be available for review during the meeting. For information visit www.mawss.com/publicnotice.html.
Twelve Mile Creek Headwaters Stream Restoration Project Meeting
- Mobile Bay National Estuary program has received funding from the Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council through the RESTORE Act to facilitate a 1800 linear foot stream restoration project in the headwaters of Twelve Mile Creek near Cody Road. Interested parties are welcome to attend a meeting with the adjacent property owners Thursday, June 7th. MBNEP plans to provide information about the project and seek signatures on access agreements from property owners for surveying and other planning related work. MAWSS respresentatives will be in attendance.The meeting begins at 6:30 PM at the Cody Road Boys & Girls Club. Download PDF Attachment
Standards Specifications Section 11 Water Mains