Request for Additional Service
This request can take up to 24-48 hours to process. Incomplete information will delay processing of your request.
This request involves turning water on at an additional location.
- In order to establish an additional residential account, a lease or deed may be required, and you must have an active account. Additional information may be required such as proof of service from another utility.
- The new account must be in the same name as the existing account, and all bills must be mailed to the same address. If the active residential account is current and has good credit, there will not be a deposit.
- However, if the account has been or is currently delinquent, if a different mailing address is requested or if you currently have more than three active accounts, there will be at least a $100 deposit.
- The service charge is $60 for next business day or later.
To prevent the possibility of flooding, MAWSS’ insurance requires someone to be at the premises to sign a service ticket indicating it is safe to turn on water on private property.
- If no one is present, the meter will be installed and left in the "off" position, and then, customers may turn the water on themselves at the meter.
- A $60 service charge will apply if an additional trip is required by MAWSS to connect or turn on the service.
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS MUST CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR THIS SERVICE.
Additional Service Request Form
Please fill out the form below for additional service. You may also download the .pdf file if you would like the print version.
* Required Fields