1. Many members of the staff of the Mobile Area Water and Sewer System have contributed their time and efforts to create this web site. MAWSS hopes that you will find the information helpful and easy to use. The information on the web site is for personal and/or educational use only and is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. There is no guarantee given as to the accuracy of any individual item on the web site. MAWSS disclaims all liabilities of any kind whatsoever arising out of your use of this web site and the information contained in it. Neither the Mobile Area Water and Sewer System nor any of its commissioners or employees assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe upon privately owned rights. Use of images shall be by express permission of MAWSS only.
2. Communications that may be made through this site's e-mail and messaging system, if any, shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Mobile Area Water and Sewer System or its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the MAWSS or any officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to the MAWSS is required by any federal, state or local laws, rules, regulations, or by contract terms.
3. The Mobile Area Water and Sewer System does not endorse or recommend any products, processes, or services which may be mentioned in this web site. Information from the web site may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
4. This web site may provide links to other Internet sites. This is done only for the convenience of web site users. The Mobile Area Water and Sewer System is not responsible for the availability or content of these other sites, nor does MAWSS endorse, warrant, or guarantee any products, services, or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.
5. The Mobile Area Water and Sewer System is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the content of any material provided to MAWSS by third party contributors.