Skip to main content Return to Top

Request Leak Credit

Leak credits are issued on the sewer portion of the bill only. If an eligible leak has occurred on your property, you may request a credit adjustment on your account by completing the Leak Credit Request Form. A leak credit can only be issued once within a 24 month period. The credit must be at least $50 or more.

Completing a Leak Credit Request Form does not guarantee that an adjustment will be issued. The information provided will be used to determine if you are eligible for an adjustment.

Leak Credit Request Form

Please fill out the form below.  You may also download the .pdf file if you would like the print version.

*Required Fields

(8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)

Leak Repair Information
Please complete information on company or individual that made repairs.


CALL 251-694-3164 PAY ONLINE


Call Center : 8:00AM - 5:00PMLobby: 8:00AM - 4:30PM FIND A LOCATION

EMERGENCIES - 24/7/365

CALL 251-694-3165